Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Luau Birthday Sugar Cookies

These Luau-themed birthday cookies really put me in the mood for summer. 

Several of the cookies in these sets are designs of Sweet Sugarbelle. {Link to her blog here.}

For her tutorial on the Bamboo Border Cookies, click {here}.




To see her tutorial on Hibiscus Cookies, click {here}.



And, for her tutorial on the Tropical Leaf Cookies, the perfect simple accent for a luau cookie set, click {here}.


I can't wait for more summer parties so I can make these festive luau cookies again and again!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!