Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Bachelorette Party Sugar Cookies




There was only ever one choice for my sister Liza’s Bachelorette Party… it had to be Karaoke.  No question about it. Liza and I are karaoke queens, and I'm happy to report that I *think* after this ridiculously fun Bachelorette Party, we may have finally succeeded in converting our youngest sister Donna to karaoke-obsessed. 









Of course, there were other items on the Bachelorette Party agenda, besides dancing and singing karaoke until we lost our voices, but I shall leave that to your imagination ;)





As with all of my sugar cookies, these were made using the recipe found here and decorated with royal icing. For tips and tricks click here!


The boobs, butts, and corsets were all made using heart cookie cutters. The boobs and butts are an upside-down heart with the points cut off at the collar bone and the waist line and the corset is made from two hearts, joined upside-down at the cinched waist, with the top of the upside-down heart cut off at the leg. 




I think these are just adorably sexy.


There were other body parts made in cookie form for this Bachelorette Party, but again, I shall leave those to your imagination!  

And here are a few PG-rated pics from that night...




3 comments:

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!