Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Friday, April 6, 2012

NY Yankees & NY Giants Birthday Cookies


Baseball's opening weekend is here!

Perfect timing to share these New York Yankees and New York Giants themed 60th birthday cookies. I made these last week for my coworker’s father’s birthday, his two favorite teams.


I loved the pinstripe effect. Nothing says Yankees baseball like the classic pinstripe! 




And in the spirit of baseball season, the Giants cookies really could pass as New York Mets cookies too! 



For my sugar cookie & royal icing recipes, as well as some helpful hints, click the recipe tab at the top of the page {or click here}. 





2 comments:

  1. How CUTE!! Great baseball cookies:) Thanks for adding them to the link party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, do yo sell them, how can I order them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!