Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Few More Assorted Christmas Cookies

Just had to share a few more Christmas Cookies to round out the holiday baking season...

Some more snowflakes (for these I sprayed the white snowflake with Wilton Color Mist in Pearl, and then piped on the name & lightly dusted with pearl luster dust, and topped with silver dragĂ©es)



And last but not least, one of the only sets of cookies I made for myself this season... Christmas Girls' Night Cookies! 


The name plaques are made with two scalloped round cookies that I pieced together to make a wider scalloped oval. I made these the day of the party, so I did not have time to take step-by-step photos. I will definitely use that technique again in the future, so stay tuned! 


I love the cosmos & the green-on-white wreaths and Christmas trees. And everyone at the party loved the mini-candy canes! 


Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Looking forward to an exciting New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!