Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Assorted Christmas Sugar Cookies

It's finally Christmas Week! Can't wait for all of the celebrations, but first I have so much baking still to do. Even though the whole baking and decorating process is very therapeutic and relaxing for me, I definitely feel the pressure of the time crunch this time of year! 

I've done a few big sugar cookie projects that I am really proud of for Christmas, and I would love for you to check back in a few days for pictures and tutorials.

For now, I hope you enjoy this assortment of Christmas cookies that I have made so far...

Christmas Trees 

These were actually decorated with the same color green icing. The one on the left was sprayed with Wilton Color Mist in Pearl. Sweet Sugarbelle gave the product rave reviews recently [read her post here] and so I was eager to try it out. I love the look of both of them!











 
Snowflakes 

Also sprayed with Pearl Wilton Color Mist. It really adds elegance to white cookies!


Ornaments


The color mist on the red and green icing
gave the ornament such a vintage effect!



Christmas Wreath

I've made lots of wreaths in past years, but this one is my
favorite so far. It has texture but maintains elegance!


Green, White, and Red Set

Not my favorite candy cane design,
but I do love the color scheme.
 

White-on-white Pearlized Set

This is the full set of Snowflakes and Ornaments sprayed with the
Pearl Wilton Color Mist. I can't wait to try the other colors! 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and got some ideas for your own Christmas cookies! 


1 comment:

  1. The pearl mist looks like something I will have to have next season, it adds so much elegance to cookies. This is a great tip, I never would have thought of it. Your pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!