Pages

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!

Welcome to my Sweets Blog!
I've been looking for a way to share my sweet creations with everyone, and I think I have found it--here is my sweets blog! As I experiment with delicious desserts & sweet treats, I will post pictures, recipes, and how-to tips & tricks. Hope you enjoy reading about my sweets as much I enjoy eating them!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Go Bears!! Megaphone Sugar Cookies

A friend of mine coaches the cheerleading team at my high school alma mater. A few weeks ago she asked me to make cookie favors to give out to her team to celebrate their pep rally. I delivered the cookies to their practice the night before the pep rally so I could see their routines and reminisce a little! This past weekend, I went back to see the girls and my fellow cheering alums at the homecoming football game, and I was reminded to post the Megaphone Sugar Cookies! 

The Freshmen and JV teams got Megaphone Favors with our
 school mascot, BEARS, and my favorite detail, the bear paw!

The Varsity girls got personalized cookies with their names on them!

Making these reminded me of my days of decorating football
players' houses and lockers. It was all about the red, black, and white!

The design of the megaphone is relatively simple, but so cute! 

I'm really happy that I forgot to take pictures of
these at home & that the gym floor became the
background for my last-minute cookie photo shoot!

Go Bears! =P

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! If you stopped by, and liked what you saw, let me hear about it!